We encourage people bring dungeon equipment such as slings, crosses, and spanking benches to Boundless’ indoor and outdoor dungeons. And one of the greatest things about the Boundless dungeons is that it is deep within a 260 acre valley. That means you can make as much noise as you want without disturbing the neighbors!
If you are new (and shy) reach out to any of the organizers. You will be paired with an appropriate mentor to educate, guide and assist you.
Dungeons are a place of exploration, discovery, comfort, edge, and delight. Every one does it differently, and there are some rules to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone.
- Respect the venue
- Ask before touching
- NO always means no
- Clean up after yourself
- Be conscious of the scene space
- Do not interrupt an ongoing scene
- Default safeword is always SAFEWORD
- Respect confidentiality and people’s privacy
- Prior consent does not provide future consent
- Find a host if you have concerns or feel uncomfortable
Don’t forget about our one core rule from the Rules and Community Contract: