- This event has passed.
Postponed: We’re (not quite) back! It’s (not yet) time for a party!
January 29 @ 8:00 pm - January 30 @ 12:00 am PST
It’s time for a play party!!
Where: Private venue in the East Bay
When: Saturday, January 29th from 8pm-12am
Hello fellow Bounders! Come join us for our first in-person play party. We have missed you all so much and are excited to finally have the opportunity to do what we do best…Relax, Play, Bond.
This will be at a smaller venue and tickets will sell out fast so get yours today! We can’t wait to see you!
Note: Due to recent changes by the Apple and Google app stores, tickets for this event cannot be purchased in the App and must be purchased from the Eventbrite website.
For the safety of you and our community members, this and future in-person play parties, vaccines are mandatory.
- Antigen testing will be required at the door. You may bring an unopened test with you, or purchase one along with your ticket. A negative test result at the door will be required for entrance to the event.
- Due to the rapid spread of Omicron, PCR test results prior to the event will no longer be accepted for entry.
- You will need to provide your proof of at least two vaccines (at least two weeks after the second vaccine must have passed) and photo ID at the door.
If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements then we look forward to having you attend another party with us at a later date. If you test positive for Covid at the door, you will be issued credit for another Boundless event.
Event Location Details
This event is being held in a private location in the East Bay area. Final location details will be emailed to all attendees two days prior to the event.
We want to ensure that our hosts maintain good relations with their neighbors so that we can be invited back to this wonderful venue. Given this, there are some guidelines that we’d love to have you follow when attending.
- Parking is extremely limited in the neighborhood, please use Carpool, Uber or Lyft to keep the impact of our event on the neighborhood down. While there is some limited parking in the area of the event, please limit your plans to park at the venue location. Do not block anyone’s driveway ever, even temporarily.
- Do not loiter outside the gate. If you are being dropped off or waiting for a ride share, please come inside the gate and wait inside the event space and not on the curb until your car or other party members arrive.
- Do not speak in loud voices or engage in indiscreet conversation where neighbors can hear you while you are outside of the event space.
- Do not wear inappropriate clothing while outside or in the neighborhood . Also please don’t be carrying toy bags with visible gear through the neighborhood. We try to maintain a vanilla appearance until in the event venue.