Join us for the Virtual Boundless Happy Hour.
Usually the fourth Thursday of the Month. 6:00 PM til maybe 7:30
(on the third Thursday if that would have been a holiday.)
Event is Free. Tips and Donations are graciously appreciated.
Register here – https://www.eventbrite.com/o/boundless-events-11972944012
Boundless Virtual Happy Hour Rules and Guidelines
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING — Contains meeting login, protocol and conduct info, and other important stuff!
The Boundless Virtual Happy Hour replicates our monthly Berkeley and Sacramento munches. Boundless social events are not only a way for current members to stay connected, but also a chance for new folks to get to know us—therefore, this is not a sex party.
Boundless Happy Hour is a free event for all adults 21+.
Protocol and Conduct:
Established Boundless Event rules for in-persona and virtual events apply:
Additional rules for virtual events:
- AGE LIMITS & ACTIVE PARTICIPATION: In virtual events, the area/room within EACH participant’s space becomes part of the event space and should be treated as such by each participants. This means that everyone in your immediate area/room must be 21+ and be an active participant in the event. We would like YOUR full and active participation as well, so please refrain from multi-tasking during the event.
- DRESS CODE & BEHAVIOR: This is NOT a sex party, and, we ask that you please act accordingly: wear clothes, refrain from sexual behavior, and do as you would when showing up at a bar or restaurant. Sexy clothes that you would wear in public, bawdy conversation, and flirting are welcome, but please don’t flash your naughty bits.
- VIDEO CAMERAS ON: This is required for all to enjoy socializing—blackout participation is not allowed. (Masks are ok, but we would rather see your fabulous faces.)
- •NO RECORDING OR SCREEN SHOTS ALLOWED: Please respect the privacy of others. That said, there is the risk that someone will record and/or misuse your image and you are therefore entering the virtual space at your own risk.
- CONDUCT & HELP: If you are experiencing tech issues, a conduct situation, or any other urgent matter, please message the SUPPORT FAIRY in the chat sidebar. (If you wish to be private, be sure to select “To: SUPPORT FAIRY” and not “To: Everyone”)
Violation of standards will result in immediate expulsion from the event by staff and a Conduct Team review.
Before joining the meeting:
- INSTALL THE ZOOM APP: If you haven’t already done so (you may use the free version), and familiarize yourself with the controls. In the desktop version, controls become visible when you hover your cursor at the bottom of the screen. On the phone, tap the screen to make the controls appear.
- CHECK YOUR PROFILE NAME: Zoom displays the names of all participants, so if you prefer to use your scene name, you will need to update your profile name. Best to do this before you join the meeting.
- TURN YOUR VIDEO CAMERA ON: This is required—we want you visible.
- CHECK YOUR ENVIRONMENT: Be sure there are no non-active participants in your room/immediate area, and nothing in view that you wouldn’t want others to see. Feel free to use the Virtual Background feature (click the arrow next to video control to access).
- WEAR CLOTHES: As we do at our in-person happy hours—this is purposely a relaxed, social event, not a sex event.
- HAVE FUN!
THIS IS A BIG EXPERIMENT — please be patient with tech glitches, directives, etc.
Mostly, just relax and enjoy each other’s company.
After the meetup:
- We welcome your feedback: please email us at email@example.com
Please consider supporting Boundless through a donation of any amount to our virtual tip jar: https://www.paypal.me/boundlessevents.