for all classes and educational events
Cancellations and full refunds will be processed to the original payment method at the request of the attendee prior to the event. Please contact Registration@BoundlessEvents.org or request your refund directly through Eventbrite.
for all play party events
Cancellations and full refunds will be processed until 24 hours before the event. Please contact Registration@BoundlessEvents.org or request your refund directly through Eventbrite.
for the Boundless 2022 Retreat
Refund and Transfer Policy for Retreat Tickets
All cancellations, transfers and refunds requests are subject to a $50 per order handling fee.
Cancellations: The last day to cancel for any reason and receive a full refund is May 1, 2022.
- Cancellation requests received before May 1, 2022 will receive a 100% refund less the $50 per order handling fee.
- There will be NO refunds granted after May 1, 2022.
- Cancellations after May 1, 2022 may be applied as credit towards the Boundless Retreat the following year. All credits are only valid for one year.
- All cancellation requests must be made by emailing Registration@BoundlessEvents.org.
- The following procedure must be completed in order to cancel registration and obtain a refund: A written request for refund sent to Registration@BoundlessEvents.org. Your legal registered name must be present on your request. Your order number must be present on your request. A confirmation email will be sent upon Boundless Events’ receipt of the cancellation request.
Ticket Transfers: Tickets may be transferred to other guests up until May 27, 2022. Transfers cannot be made later than this date for any reason.
- This is necessary so there is sufficient time to record the ticket transfer and the new owners can properly be processed and available at check in.
- Finances for all transfers are the responsibility of the ticket holder. Boundless will not be involved in the financial transfer between attendees.
- It is the responsibility of the original ticket owner to make the request and get confirmation of the transfer.
- Requests to transfer a ticket to a new attendee must be made by sending an email to Registration@BoundlessEvents.org, cc’ing the transfer recipient by no later than May 27, 2022. Please ensure you include the following information: your legal name by which you originally registered, your Order Confirmation number, and the Recipient’s Legal name and contact information.
Refund and Transfer Policy for all Lodging
Cancellations, transfers and refunds are subject to a $50 per order handling fee separate to the event registration.
Cancellations: The last day to cancel and receive a full refund of your cabin or bunk bed reservation is May 1, 2022.
- There will be NO refunds granted after May 1, 2022.
- We are unable to credit cabins toward the following year, as we cannot guarantee availability.
- Cancellation requests must be made by emailing Registration@BoundlessEvents.org.
- The following procedure must be completed in order to cancel your cabin/bunk bed and obtain a refund: A written request for refund sent to Registration@BoundlessEvents.org. Your legal registered name must be present on your request. A confirmation email will be sent upon Boundless Events’ receipt of the cancellation request.
Transfers: Cabins/bunk beds are transferable up until May 27, 2022.
- Requests to transfer a cabin or bunk bed to another attendee must be made by sending an email to Registration@BoundlessEvents.org by no later than May 27, 2022.
- Cabin/bunk bed cancellation requests received after May 27, 2022 may be transferred to someone on the cabin waiting list at the discretion of the Boundless Registration team.
- In this event, Boundless will make every attempt to contact a party on the waiting list and transfer the cabin to them, but we do not guarantee a transfer. If Boundless is unable to contact someone on the waiting list and transfer the cabin to them, the original owner will still be responsible for paying the full price of the cabin and no refund will be made.
2020 Retreat Carry Over Registration & Lodging
Note: Tickets and lodging carried over from the 2020 Retreat are not eligible for a refund and are subject to the original terms of the carryover agreement.
- Roll over your purchased tickets from 2020 to cover 100% of your cost for the 2021 retreat (June 11–14, 2021) even though prices for 2021 will be going up. Rolled over tickets will be non-refundable going forward.
If you cannot attend this summer’s retreat, the following options are available:
- Transfers: Your registration and lodging can be transferred to another participant subject to the terms and conditions listed above.
Covid related cancellations
We understand that Covid still presents risks to events similar to ours, and while we attempt to hold events as safely as we can, the choice to register and attend the event is left to the individual attendees. Given this, the following cancellation and refund procedures will be followed for all Covid related situations:
- If the event has to be canceled in its entirety due to Covid related reasons, all attendees will have their paid registration credited towards a future event.
- If an individual cannot attend due to testing positive prior to the event, the ticket may be canceled according to the general cancellation policies for the event. Tickets can be also transferred to another attendee if in compliance with the general event transfer policies.
- If an individual tests positive for Covid at the event, entry to the event will be denied and the attendee will have their paid registration amount credited towards a future similar event.
- All event credits will be valid for one year and must be used within that time, or the credit will be forfeited.