Throwing a flogger or tying someone up can be super-fun on their own. But if you’re looking to create the experience of dominance and submission, that won’t get you there by itself. In this playshop, we’ll explore what power exchange is and you’ll get some quick and easy tools you can use at the party to create some hot scenes.
- Two simple steps to get into a dominant headspace, even when you’re not sure what you’re doing
- Sexy, toppy ways to do check-ins and seductive consent (cuz “Is this okay?” is not hot)
- Tips make it look like you know what you’re doing, even if you’re new to this whole topping/domming thing
- Evocative language for creating power dynamics
- Nonverbal ways to communicate dominance, through touch, movement and breath
- How to put it all together so you look like you know what you’re doing (and have fun doing it!)
Whether you’re new to topping or have been exploring for years, this workshop will leave you with practical skills you can use in your very next scene.
Marcia Baczynski is a renowned speaker, writer and coach on sexual communication, relationships and women’s empowerment. Her primary mission is to help women and the people who love them to overcome shame and get in touch with what they truly want – romantically, sexually and relationally – even if it’s off the beaten path.
Marcia is the co-creator of Cuddle Party and founder of the Good Girl Recovery Program. Since 2003, she has worked with tens of thousands of people through her private coaching, workshops and group programs, and she has made appearances in hundreds of magazines, news stories, radio interviews and podcasts. Marcia lives in the Bay Area, CA where she spends a lot of time with her delightfully weird friends, being an auntie, hiking and sailing