Donate To Boundless
Boundless is a volunteer run, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that exists to create and nurture a diverse, inclusive, and safe community where people are free to express love, intimacy, and connection through kink-focused activities.
Our vision is to offer education and events that foster personal growth and interpersonal connection for our community, and to collaborate with other organizations that share our values.
Our Current Fundraising Effort:
Help Rebuild Boundless
We Need Your Help RebuildING Boundless
On the evening of April 29th, Boundless experienced a devastating loss when our equipment trailer was stolen during the late morning hours in Berkeley, CA. The trailer and all of its contents are have not been able to be located and are a total loss. Unfortunately, the trailer contained nearly all of the equipment and supplies used for hosting our Play Parties and The Boundless Retreat. This is a huge loss for our organization.
We have set a fundraising goal of $25,000 that will be used towards the following:
- Build out of the trailer interior once a new trailer is purchased to be able to store our equipment
- Replacing the custom dungeon and play equipment that was lost (e.g spanking benches, St. Andrews Crosses, Tri-fold Mattresses, Stanchions, etc.)
- Replacing the equipment and materials that were in the trailer used for hosting the Boundless Retreat (e.g. pop-up tents, whiteboards, easels, pillows, etc.)
- Replacing the miscellaneous items that were lost (e.g. storage bins, signage, tools, etc.)
- Replacing the smaller items that were lost from our Greeters, Hospitality, Food departments (e.g. tables, sheets, safe sex supplies, laundry, dishes, pencils, clipboards, organizers, etc.)
How You Can Help
There are many ways that Boundless is going to need assistance from our community and volunteers as we begin to move forward with recovering from this loss.
While we are working with our insurers to also help cover what we’ve lost, there is simply a large amount of custom items from our dungeon that were custom fabricated that are going to need to be replaced with some amount of expediency to be able to continue hosting our play parties, and to be able to produce the 2023 Boundless Retreat in August.
Donate for Our Silent Auction on June 17, 2023
On June 17th, Boundless is starting our summer with “Wet: A Pool & Play Party.” At this event, attendees will have an opportunity to socialize with their community, attend an Impact 101 class, and have an opportunity to explore an evening of consensual kinky activities in a professional dungeon space.
Boundless is currently accepting Silent Auction Items (gift baskets, BDSM toys, gift certificates for services, vacation rentals, event passes, self-care items, gourmet food items) for this event to raise funds to replace the dungeon items that were stolen.
Prior to the event, all Silent Auction Items and donors’ names will be advertised online for attendees to view. On the evening of the Boundless event, all Silent Auction items and detailed descriptions of the item will be on display.
Should you wish to donate, please submit your name, contact information (phone number / email address, time to reach you) along with a detailed written description of the item(s) you wish to donate. We will contact you to confirm your donation, and send you a letter for tax documentation purposes once your auction item is received.
Thank you for considering donating an item for the 2023 Boundless Summer Pool Party Silent Auction. We would be honored to have your support. As a non-profit and volunteer-run organization, we rely on the generosity and support of our community to achieve our mission. We know that we can count on you to help us get through this challenging time.
Purchases from OUr Amazon Wishlist
While we are working with our insurers to also help address what we’ve lost, the top
DONATE YOUR TIME, SKILLS, and Energy as a volunteer
Donating financially or purchasing items are not the only things we are going to need as we begin rebuilding. We are going to need the time, passion, skills, and energy from a lot of people to help us as we begin implementing the projects. Here are some ways that you can potentially help:
- Skilled labor to help with the internal buildout of our trailer to accommodate storage of our equipment
- Time from individuals to help at work parties to assemble and organize all of the items we need to replace