2023 Bounless Retreat Scholarship PROGRAM
boundless Mission Statement
Boundless exists to create and nurture a diverse, inclusive, and safe community where people are free to express love, intimacy, and connection through kink-focused activities.
Thank you for your interest in attending the Boundless Retreat. We realize that there are barriers to attending for some people, who may face additional obstacles in their lives. As a commitment to our mission statement:
- We strive to make all of our events more accessible and seek to find opportunities for equity and inclusion.
- We want to be certain that our retreat attendees reflect the broader scope of the kink community.
- We believe when our events are attended by a wide range of people and their individual perspectives, experiences, and wisdom, we all benefit.
For the 2023 Boundless Retreat we are offering a number of Scholarship admission tickets that will be available to selected attendees for $150. The Scholarship Admission includes access to all of the benefits of the Boundless Retreat, including:
- Admission to the Boundless Retreat
- General admission camping (attendees are responsible for their own camping gear)
- Eight fully catered meals for the weekend
- Two fully equipped dungeon play spaces, and all of the nature you need to create your own adventures
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- A pool and hot tub
- Access to kink education from nationally known presenters
- Access to participate education and events through Boundless YOU•NIVERSITY
- Other activities including socials, fetish swaps, and more
- Time with your community
- and more…
To be considered for the Scholarship Program, you will need to submit a completed application form which will then be reviewed by our Organization Committee. Selected recipients of the Boundless Scholarships will be notified no later than by May 15, 2023.
If you have additional questions, you can contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org.