BOUNDLESS EVENT COVID & MONKEY POX POLICIES
For the safety of you and our community members, vaccines are mandatory for attendance at our in-person play party events and the Boundless Retreat. Additionally, we will be following guidelines for these events:
- Vaccination Status: You will need to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated + at least one booster and photo ID at the door.
- Antigen testing will be required at the door. You may bring an unopened test with you, or purchase one along with your ticket. A negative test result at the door will be required for entrance to the event.
- If you test positive for COVID at the door, you will not be allowed entry, and a credit for another Boundless event will be offered.
- Mask Mandates: We will follow the local regulations in effect at the time of the event.
If there are medical reasons why you cannot meet the vaccination requirements, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org.
Here are a few additional notes that should be considered:
- Unless you purchase a COVID test kit in advance of the party, all attendees are expected to bring their own unopened test kit to the party. We will have a limited number of kits available for sale at the event.
- You will need to conduct the test in front of one of our greeters during check-in.
- We understand that there are still risks associated with attending larger, in-person events and, while we do our best to provide a safe environment, there is still a risk for COVID at the event. The choice to attend the party is yours.
- If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements, we look forward to having you attend another party with us at a later date.
MONKEY POX POLICY
Monkeypox is a disease caused by a virus (monkeypox virus) not commonly seen in the United States. Monkeypox can cause a rash which may look like pimples or blisters, sometimes with a flu-like illness. While the CDC works to contain the current outbreak and learn more about the virus, it is important that you have information so you can make informed choices when you are in spaces or situations where monkeypox could be spread.
For this party we are recommending the following:
- Avoid our event if you have experienced any Monkeypox symptoms within 3 weeks of the event. If you need to cancel, we will offer a credit to a future party if you have already purchased your ticket(s).
- Please ensure that you are cleaning equipment surfaces with disinfectant before & after you play on them. Cleaning is sexy!
- As part of your safer sex discussions, please ask about and share any recent illness or unexplained rashes on you or your partner’s bodies.
If you plan to use any of the cuddle spaces, we suggest that you bring your own bed linen. We will also have available our own bed linens that have been cleaned before the event.
- If you plan to use the sauna, we are asking you to bring your personal sandals or flip-flops and a towel to use on the benches.
- Please be cautious of using someone else’s toys or gear, or loaning yours out.
Covid related cancellations
We understand that COVID still presents risks to events similar to ours, and while we attempt to hold events as safely as we can, the choice to register and attend the event is left to the individual attendees. Given this, the following cancellation and refund procedures will be followed for all COVID related situations:
- If the event has to be canceled in its entirety due to COVID related reasons, all attendees will have their paid registration credited towards a future event.
- If an individual cannot attend due to testing positive prior to the event, the ticket may be canceled according to the general cancellation policies for the event. Tickets can be also transferred to another attendee if in compliance with the general event transfer policies.
- If an individual tests positive for COVID at the event, entry to the event will be denied and the attendee will have their paid registration amount credited towards a future similar event.
- All event credits will be valid for one year and must be used within that time, or the credit will be forfeited.