BOUNDLESS EVENT COVID & MONKEY POX POLICIES
We have recently updated our COVID policies, and are no longer requiring participants to show evidence of receiving a COVID vaccination. However, for the safety of our community members we continue to require evidence of same-day Antigen test showing negative results. We will also no longer be conducting in-person COVID testing at the door for our events.
We will require a picture of your same-day Antigen test showing a negative test result (with your name and date written on the test) when you check-in at the door to our play events. If you fail to bring a picture of your test results, you will have to purchase a test kit and test negative at the door to be admitted to the event.
Our COVID guidelines for all in-person play events are as follows:
- Vaccination Status: We are no longer requiring attendees of our events to be vaccinated.
- Antigen testing will NOT be conducted at the door. A negative test result will be required for entrance to the event. You must bring a photo of your Antigen Test showing your negative test result conducted on the day of the event (with your name and date printed on the test kit in the photo).
- If you fail to bring a picture of same-day test showing negative results (with your name and date on the test kit): You will be required to purchase a test kit and independently conduct your test at the door. A negative test result will be required for entrance to the event.
- If you test positive for COVID on the day of the event: Please do not attend the party, as you will not be allowed entry. Please contact email@example.com and a credit to another Boundless event will be offered.
- If you test positive for COVID at the door, you will not be allowed entry and a credit for another Boundless event may be offered.
- Mask Mandates: We will follow the local regulations in effect at the time of the event.
If there are medical reasons why you cannot meet these requirements, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org.
We understand that there are sill risks associated with attending larger, in-person events and while we do our best to provide a safe environment for our guests. However, we recognize that there are still risks for COVID at our event. The choice of whether to attend any Boundless event is yours. If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements, we look forward to having you attend another event with us at a later date.
Monkey Pox Policy
Monkeypox is a disease caused by a virus (monkeypox virus) not commonly seen in the United States. Monkeypox can cause a rash which may look like pimples or blisters, sometimes with a flu-like illness. While the CDC works to contain the current outbreak and learn more about the virus, it is important that you have information so you can make informed choices when you are in spaces or situations where monkeypox could be spread.
For this party we are recommending the following:
- Avoid our event if you have experienced any Monkeypox symptoms within 3 weeks of the event. If you need to cancel, we will offer a credit to a future party if you have already purchased your ticket(s).
- Please ensure that you are cleaning equipment surfaces with disinfectant before & after you play on them. Cleaning is sexy!
- As part of your safer sex discussions, please ask about and share any recent illness or unexplained rashes on you or your partner’s bodies.
If you plan to use any of the cuddle spaces, we suggest that you bring your own bed linen. We will also have available our own bed linens that have been cleaned before the event.
- If you plan to use the sauna, we are asking you to bring your personal sandals or flip-flops and a towel to use on the benches.
- Please be cautious of using someone else’s toys or gear, or loaning yours out.
Covid related cancellations
We understand that COVID still presents risks to events similar to ours, and while we attempt to hold events as safely as we can, the choice to register and attend the event is left to the individual attendees. Given this, the following cancellation and refund procedures will be followed for all COVID related situations:
- If the event has to be canceled in its entirety due to COVID related reasons, all attendees will have their paid registration credited towards a future event.
- If an individual cannot attend due to testing positive prior to the event, the ticket may be canceled according to the general cancellation policies for the event. Tickets can be also transferred to another attendee if in compliance with the general event transfer policies.
- If an individual tests positive for COVID at the event, entry to the event will be denied and the attendee will have their paid registration amount credited towards a future similar event.
- All event credits will be valid for one year and must be used within that time, or the credit will be forfeited.