- This event has passed.
Auntie Midori’s Practical Advice for the New Tops & Dominants
March 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT$20
Date: Tuesday, Mar 28, 2023
Time: 7:00-9:00pm PDT
This is a virtual class that will be hosted on Zoom
- Ticket Sales end at 6:45 pm the day of class
- You must sign in with the email and name used to purchase the tickets.
- You will have an opportunity to change your profile name after entering the presentation.
Are you curious about BDSM? Are you just beginning to explore top or dominant side? Do you find all the information out there a bit intimidating, confusing, or impractical? Bring all your questions to Midori’s class and she’ll tackle them; No BS – All practical.
If you want to:
- Feel more confident and have successful, kinky, fun scenes
- Better understand what your partner is asking for
- Learn how to discover you and your partner’s desires
- Get advice on how to select the right toys to make your steamy fantasies a reality
- Learn about some exciting and unexpected pervertibles
- Avoid harming your partner while keeping the thrill
Auntie Midori’s here to help! She’ll share practical tips, easy ways to get started, and how to avoid common mistakes. She’s prone to confess tales of her spectacular goofy bloopers too.
All are welcome whether you like to top, bottom or switch it up; Whether you’re new or experienced, and regardless of whoever you like to play with.
Please bring your questions, note taking material, and your curiosity to class.
Dubbed “The Super Nova of Kink” by Dan Savage, Midori is an artistic visionary who has touched lives across the globe with her expertise in sexuality, personal fulfillment, and kinky adventures. Using her “head-heart-hands” methodology she facilitates tackling challenging topics and creating space where people are allowed individual self-exploration. Her incredible passion is fully on display in her transformative small group intensives, including Rope Dojo ®, ForteFemme: Women’s Dominance Weekend Intensive, and The Wanted Man intensive with Marcia Baczynski.
For more information on her upcoming classes and events, please visit: http://www.FHP-Inc.com/classes
Be Boundless on Bloom
We’re collaborating with the Bloom Community app to help the Boundless community connect! Bloom is a social app with a strong consent culture that helps people meet around events. We invite you to download the Bloom app and join the Boundless Happy Hour event to connect and chat with like-minded people.
Meet the Community
Want to see who’s going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out the Intro to Submission: Little ‘s’, Big Lessons event on the Bloom community app to get a head start on connecting with fellow attendees!