- This event has passed.
Hot, Healthy Humiliation with Dr. Liz Powell
August 3, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PDT
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Time: 7:00-9:00pm PDT
This is a virtual class that will be hosted on Zoom
- Ticket Sales end at 6:45 pm on the day of the event
- You must sign in with the email and name used to purchase the tickets.
- You will have an opportunity to change your profile name after entering the presentation.
Are you worried that there’s something wrong with you because you want someone to call you stupid, dirty, or a slut? Find out how to have hotter, deeper scenes and feel better about it afterward! So many people struggle to make sense of how they can be so woke and yet still want such dirty things. Whether degradation for you is about being a filthy bitch, a dumb sissy, or a worthless piece of fuck meat you can also be a feminist, anti-racist, queer activist, or other Social Justice Warrior at the same time.
Join Dr. Liz Powell to explore the way to feel great about desires that seem troubling on the surface.
At the end of this two-hour class, you will:
- Know that what gets you going in a scene doesn’t have to change how you think about yourself.
- Learn how to provide good aftercare for both roles so that you can emerge from your play happy and enriched.
- Understand that it’s totally normal (and even best) to be into social justice if you’re into degradation play so that your play will be founded in healthy beliefs and practices, not in damaging ones.
- People who don’t find a way to feel good about their desires can spend years feeling guilty and ashamed. Don’t let that be you.
Let go of your fears and shame now and start having the scenes you want!
Dr. Liz believes that great sex can change the world® .
They are on a mission to help you have more meaningful, pleasurable relationships in life and work, as well as the bedroom. They’re a coach and licensed psychologist (CA 27871, OR 3068) helping couples and singles develop self-confidence and authenticity in their relationships, whether conventional or non-traditional.
Dr. Liz has made multiple media appearances, including in Cosmopolitan, Playboy, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation radio show Ideas. As a sex educator, Dr. Liz has spoken on many stages internationally including the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists Annual Conference, the Guelph Sexuality Conference, and the Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit.
Their book, Building Open Relationships, is the newest way they are spreading the Great Sex word. Dr Liz believes that being confident in who you are is the gateway to great relationships and great sex – and great sex, according to Dr. Liz, can change the world.
Be Boundless on Bloom
We’re collaborating with the Bloom Community app to help the Boundless community connect! Bloom is a social app with a strong consent culture that helps people meet around events. We invite you to download the Bloom app and join the Boundless Happy Hour event to connect and chat with like-minded people.
Meet the Community
Want to see who’s going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out the Boundless Happy Hour on the Bloom Community app to get a head start on connecting with fellow attendees!