Intro to Submission: Little ‘s’, Big Lessons with Little Chaoss
February 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST$20.00
Date: Tuesday, Feb 28, 2023
Time: 7:00-9:00pm PDT
This is a virtual class that will be hosted on Zoom
- Ticket Sales end at 6:45 pm the day of class
- You must sign in with the email and name used to purchase the tickets.
- You will have an opportunity to change your profile name after entering the presentation.
With endless classes for Dominants to learn how to express their power, submissives are left to learn things the hard way. We have to soul search, figure out where the lines are, learn lessons the hard way, discover boundaries we didn’t know we had… because they seemed self-explanatory. The list goes on. Our journey is fundamentally different from the Dom’s and it is profound and beautiful in its own way. But it is by no stretch of the imagination painless.
In this class, Little Chaoss will share the basics of D/s focused solely on the experience of the submissive. You will learn:
- What submission is and is not.
- How to find your voice, say no, and use safewords.
- The difference between abuse and power exchange.
- How to vet potential Dominants.
- Red flags, yellow flags, and green flags.
- Common mistakes new submissives make.
- Safety and what to do if your consent is violated.
Little Chaoss (she/her) is a submissive serving the San Francisco scene with style and a smile. Her D/s journey has spanned 5 years to date as a submissive. She has dabbled in and enjoyed various forms of kink and perversion for more than 15 years. She has spent many hours on her back and on all fours acquiring knowledge and wisdom to share with other submissives. Her kinks include impact play, power exchange, bondage, shibari, electroplay, latex, and being taken to pound town.
Be Boundless on Bloom
We’re collaborating with the Bloom Community app to help the Boundless community connect! Bloom is a social app with a strong consent culture that helps people meet around events. We invite you to download the Bloom app and join the Boundless Happy Hour event to connect and chat with like-minded people.
Meet the Community
Want to see who’s going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out the Intro to Submission: Little ‘s’, Big Lessons event on the Bloom community app to get a head start on connecting with fellow attendees!