- This event has passed.
“A Taste of Kink: An Evening of Exploration & Play” Play Party
October 1, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - October 2, 2022 @ 12:00 am PDT$40
Date: Saturday, October 1, 2022
Time: 7pm-12:00am PDT
Oakland, CA 94609
- Ticketing for this play party will end on Saturday, October 1st at 10am.
- Final location details will be emailed to all attendees 6 hours before the event.
- There are a limited number of assisted admission tickets available if price is a barrier to attending this event. Please contact Registration@boundlessevents.org for information.
- Age Limit: Our play party events are 21+ events.
Have you ever wanted to try something new? Do you desire to explore different kinks? Are you looking for safe opportunities to try something new? If so, then our next play party, A Taste of Kink: An Evening of Exploration and Play, is going to be for you.
Here is just a little bit of what you will find at the October 1st play party.
- Rotating “tasting stations” where you can come and sample something new. Tastings will include rope bondage, single tail whips, canes, flogging, and violet wand.
- House Tops will be available to negotiate your own scenes
- Music will be provide by live DJ’s all evening
Our first play party in July was Sold Out so you’re not going to want to wait to get your tickets. Come join us for your own Taste of Kink!
What You Can Expect
We will have our fully equipped dungeon, and cuddle and conversation areas, plus a multi-head communal shower and dry sauna, and all of your favorite kinksters. Doors open at 7:00 PM for check-in, COVID testing, and socializing, and the party starts with the Welcome and Orientation for first time attendees starting at 7:45pm.
The party runs until midnight, 12:00 AM, so there will be lots of time for socializing, sauna-ing, snacking, spanking, and sex-ing. Plenty of snacks and refreshing, non-alcoholic beverages provided; no alcohol is allowed into the venue. Pack an extra towel or two if you plan on using the sauna or shower.
- 7:00pm Door open for COVID testing and socialization
- 7:45pm Welcome & Orientation – Required for First Time Attendees
- 8:00pm Space Opens for Play
- 9:00pm Late Orientation. Doors close – no arrivals after this point
- 12:00am Party Ends
First Time Attendees
If you are a first time attendee to a Boundless Play party then you will need to attend either the Virtual Pre-Party / New-Comer Orientation on Thursday, September 29th at 8:00pm, or the 7:45pm Orientation on the day of the event.
If you choose to attend the virtual orientation, please ensure that you RSVP for that event as well.
For the safety of you and our community members, vaccines are mandatory for attendance at this event. Additionally, we will be following guidelines for this event:
- Vaccination Status: You will need to provide your proof of at least two vaccines + at least one booster and photo ID at the door.
- Antigen testing will be required at the door. You may bring an unopened test with you, or purchase one along with your ticket. A negative test result at the door will be required for entrance to the event.
- PCR test results prior to the event will no longer be accepted for entry.
- If you test positive for COVID at the door, you will not be allowed entry, and a credit for another Boundless event will be offered.
- Mask Mandates: We will follow the local regulations in effect at the time of the event.
If there are medical reasons why you cannot meet the vaccination requirements, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org.
We understand that there are still risks associated with attending larger, in-person events and while we do our best to provide a safe environment we cannot guarantee, that despite these policies, that there is a risk for COVID at the event. The choice to attend the party is yours.
If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements then we look forward to having you attend another party with us at a later date.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
When purchasing tickets, the following Terms and Conditions apply. Boundless Events reserves the rights to cancel tickets for any reason.
- Each attendee must have a ticket in issued in their name to be allowed entry to the event
- Each attendee’s registered name must match their government issued ID, which will be checked at the door
- All attendees will be required to sign our Boundless Event Waiver when you check-in at the event.
- Age Limit: Our play party events are 21+ events.
Event Cancelation, Transfers, and Refund Policy
Boundless is a 501c3 non-profit organization, and production our events require that we put down deposits in advance with our vendors to be able to make this event happen. Please ensure that you fully understand our Ticket Cancelation, Transfer, and Refund Policy as when you choose to attend this event.
Be Boundless on Bloom
Want to see who’s going, make new friends, and chat with fellow attendees before coming? We’re collaborating with the Bloom Community App to help our community conenct! Bloom is a consent-forward social and events app where you can meet other people around events like ours. We invite you to check out the A Taste of Kink: An Evening of Exploration & Play event on the Bloom Community app to get a head start on connecting with fellow attendees!