- This event has passed.
Warmup to Dore Alley
July 30, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - July 31, 2022 @ 12:00 am PDT
Date: Satuday, July 30, 2022
Time: 9pm-12:00am PDT
Oakland, CA 94609
Our first in-person play party since the pandemic is not to be missed as we all gather together to warmup for Dore Alley. Come join us in your finest fetish gear and let’s see what kind of evening we can create.
Come join us for our first in-person play party since the pandemic. A Warmup to Dore Alley is an indoor fetish themed play party. Plan to join us in your finest fetish wear and help us turn the evening into sexy and outrageous event.
We will have our fully equipped dungeon, and cuddle and conversation areas, plus a multi-head communal shower and dry sauna, and all of your favorite kinksters. Doors open at 7:00 PM for check-in, COVID testing, and socializing, and the party starts with the opening circle at 8pm—no late arrivals after this point.
The party runs until midnight, 12:00 AM, so there will be lots of time for socializing, sauna-ing, snacking, spanking, and sex-ing. Plenty of snacks and refreshing, non-alcoholic beverages provided; BYOB alcohol OK. Pack an extra towel or two if you plan on using the sauna or shower.
- Ticketing for this play party will end on July 30th at 3pm.
- Final location details will be emailed to all attendees two days prior to the event.
- Due to recent changes by the Apple and Google app stores, tickets for this event cannot be purchased in the App and must be purchased from the Eventbrite website.
- There are a limited number of assisted admission tickets available if price is a barrier to attending this event. Please contact Registration@boundlessevents.org for information.
- All attendees will be required to sign our Boundless Event Waiver when you check-in at the event.
For the safety of you and our community members, vaccines are mandatory for attendance at this event. Additionally, we will be following guidelines for this event:
- Vaccination Status: You will need to provide your proof of at least two vaccines + at least one booster and photo ID at the door.
- Antigen testing will be required at the door. You may bring an unopened test with you, or purchase one along with your ticket. A negative test result at the door will be required for entrance to the event.
- PCR test results prior to the event will no longer be accepted for entry.
- If you test positive for COVID at the door, you will not be allowed entry and will a refund or credit for another Boundless event.
- Currently there is a mask mandate for all indoor events in Alameda County, so please be present to the fact that masks will be required indoors. We will follow the local regulations in effect at the time of the event.
If there are medical reasons why you cannot meet the vaccination requirements, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org.
We understand that there are still risks associated with attending larger, in-person events and while we do our best to provide a safe environment we cannot guarantee, that despite these policies, that there is a risk for COVID at the event. The choice to attend the party is yours.
If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements then we look forward to having you attend another party with us at a later date.
About Boundless Events
Boundless is a not-for-profit, all volunteer run organization. We provide events and opportunities for self discovery and personal growth within the realm of Kink in order to build community and interpersonal connections.
While campouts and play parties are what we do, it’s really about who we are—the Boundless Community. We are Boundless. You are Boundless.
We’re here, and we sure are glad you’re here as well to relax, play, and bond. We hope to see you soon!
Other Helpful Boundless Links:
Be Boundless on Bloom
We’re collaborating with the Bloom Community app to help the Boundless community connect! Bloom is a social app with a strong consent culture that helps people meet around events. We invite you to download the Bloom app and join the Boundless Happy Hour event to connect and chat with like-minded people.
Meet the Community
Want to see who’s going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out the Boundless Happy Hour on the Bloom Community app to get a head start on connecting with fellow attendees!