Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Personal Information AT REGISTRATION
By registering and purchasing a ticket(s) to any Boundless event, you understand and warrant that you have voluntarily provided the required PII for each attendee and warrant that the information is accurate as of the time of purchase.
- Each attendee must be registered and issued a ticket in their own name
- Each attended must provide their legal name that matches their government issued ID
- For the Boundless Retreat, every attendee will be separately required to provide a copy of their government issued ID
- Each attendee must provide their date of birth
- The home address provided for each attendee must be their current physical living address
- Each attendee warrants that the email and phone provided are current, and agrees to be contacted regarding their registration.
- All attendees will be asked to provide a preferred name that you wish to be called at the time of check-in to the event
- All attendees will be asked to provide a local emergency contact (name and phone) that we can contact on your behalf if needed.
- Age Limit: Boundless in-person play events require attendees to be 21+ years old.
If you are not comfortable or willing to provide this information, then we regretfully will not be able to issue you a ticket.
The Following Information Will Be Required AT Check-In to Our Events
- All attendees will be required to provide a government issued ID (Drivers License, ID Card, Passport) to validate your identity and registration. Your name on the ID must match the legal name on your ticket. If it does not, you will be denied entry to the event.
- All attendees must provide a photo as evidence of a negative COVID Antigen test taken on the day of the event. The test kit should have the registered attendee’s name and date written on the test.
- All attendees will be required to read and sign our Boundless Event Waiver.
- All attendees will be required to read and understand our Conduct & General Event Guidelines.
Note: There will be an opportunity to review and sign the waivers online prior to check-in at the event.
Boundless Conduct & Care Orientation
Boundless strongly values our Consent Culture and requires all attendees to our in-person play events to have attended and completed our Conduct and Care Pre-Event Orientations.
- First-time Event Attendees: All first time event attendees are required to attend and complete one of our Virtual live Orientation sessions. To receive credit for completing the orientation, all attendees must attend the full orientation session, be on camera, and complete the end-of-orientation review.
- Returning Event Attendees: If you have already attended one of our play events in the past, we require that you have completed the end-of-orientation review within the last six months to ensure that you can demonstrate an understanding of our consent and conduct policies. If you have not taken this, you will be provided a recording of the orientation and must complete the end-of-course orientation prior to attending the event.
Cancellation / DENIAL OF ENTRY
Boundless reserves the right to cancel an attendee’s ticket or deny entry to the event if:
- Attendee registration data is found to be incomplete or inaccurate.
- Attendees fail to respond to inquiries or requests from our Registration team to their email and/or phone number.
- Attendees have not successfully completed the Conduct & Care Orientation.
All cancellations will be processed in accordance with our Ticket Refund and Transfer Policies.
Copyright © Boundless Events 2022. All Rights Reserved.