The Boundless Retreat 2023
August 11 @ 12:00 pm - August 14 @ 10:00 am PDT$385
Dates: Friday, August, 11, 2023 at 12pm to Monday, August, 14, 2023 at 10am
A private retreat venue near Ukiah, CA. Venue will be disclosed to registered attendees prior to the event.
Ages: This is an 18+ event.
The 2023 Boundless Retreat
The Boundless Retreat is a four day / three night intimate kinky camping event that is held annually at a beautiful, secluded resort just a few hours North of San Francisco. The event brings together people and experiences from every corner of the kink world. Boundless embraces those who are new and curious, and those who may already be wise and experienced.
Included in your price:
- General admission camping (attendees are responsible for bringing their own camping gear)
- Eight fully catered meals for the weekend
- Two fully equipped dungeon play spaces, and all of the nature you need to create your own adventures
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- A pool and hot tub
- Access to kink education from nationally known presenters
- Access to participate education and events through Boundless YOU•NIVERSITY
- Other activities including socials, fetish swaps, and more
- Time with your community
- and more…
Tickets prices for the Boundless Retreat are available on a tiered pricing schedule where the earlier you buy your tickets the more that you will save on the event.
General Admission Ticket Dates & Prices:
- January 16th – May 14th: $445
- May 15th – June 30th: $470
- July 1st – August 5th: $510
Volunteer Opportunities Tickets
Running the Boundless Retreat takes not only our organizing team, but a staff of approximately 25 volunteers throughout the weekend. If you are willing to donate a portion of your time, we are offering discounted tickets in appreciation.
- Volunteer Admission: $335
For more information on our volunteer opportunities, and to get access to the volunteer tickets, please submit our Volunteer Request Form and our volunteer coordinator will reach out to you.
If the Boundless Retreat is something that you’d love to do but is not something that fits within your budget, we are offering a limited number of Scholarship Admission tickets.
- Scholarship Admission: $150
To apply for a scholarship, please read through the following page on our Scholarship Program and submit your application for review.
Other Camping & Accommodations
For an additional cost, we will be offering a limited number of additional accommodations including:
- Wood Tents
- Summer Tents
- RV Camping
- Car Camping
- Dormitory style bunk rooms
Tickets for additional accommodations will go on sale in April of 2023, and are available on first-purchased basis. For additional information on housing options, please contact the Boundless Registration team.
We have recently updated our COVID policies, and are no longer requiring participants to show evidence of receiving a COVID vaccination. However, for the safety of our community members we continue to require evidence of same-day Antigen test showing negative results.
NOTE: We will no longer be conducting in-person COVID testing at the door. However, we will require a picture of your same-day Antigen test showing a negative test result (with your name and date written on the test) when you check-in at the door. If you fail to bring a picture of your test results, you will have to purchase a test kit, and test negative at the door to be admitted to the party.
Our COVID guidelines for this event are as follows:
- Vaccination Status: We are no longer requiring attendees of our events to be vaccinated.
- Antigen testing will NOT be conducted at the door. A negative test result will be required for entrance to the event. Please bring a photo of your Antigen Test showing your negative test result conducted on the day of the event (with your name and date printed on the test kit in the photo).
- If you fail to bring a picture of same-day test showing negative results (with your name and date on the test kit): You will be required to purchase a test kit and conduct your test at the door. A negative test result will be required for entrance to the event.
- If you test positive for COVID on the day of the event: Please do not attend the party, as you will not be allowed entry. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a credit to another Boundless event will be offered.
- If you test positive for COVID at the door, you will not be allowed entry and a credit for another Boundless event may be offered.
If there are medical reasons why you cannot meet the vaccination requirements, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org.
We understand that there are sill risks associated with attending larger, in-person events and while we do our best to provide a safe environment there is still a risk for COVID at the event. The choice to attend the party is yours. If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements, we look forward to having you attend another event with us at a later date.
If you test positive for COVID at the door, you will be issued credit for another Boundless event as defined in the Cancellation Policy.
Event Cancelation, Transfers & Refund Policy
Together, we are Boundless. We are you. We are not a huge corporation or a for-profit business. We are all-volunteer organization who in loving commitment work hard to bring you one of the best kink weekends and kink communities possible. We are all going through this unprecedented time together.
The production of the Retreat represents a significant portion of our budget and operational expense, and requires that we put down deposits in advance with our vendors to be able to produce this event. Please ensure that you fully understand our Cancelation, Transfer, and Refund Policy as when you choose to attend this event.
If you have any questions about the 2023 Boundless Retreat, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org, and we will be happy provide the information that you require.
Be Boundless on Bloom
We’re collaborating with the Bloom Community app to help the Boundless community connect! Bloom is a social app with a strong consent culture that helps people meet around events. We invite you to download the Bloom app and join the Boundless Happy Hour event to connect and chat with like-minded people.
Meet the Community
Want to see who’s going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out the Boundless Oakland Happy Hour event on the Bloom Community app to get a head start on connecting with fellow attendees!