The Boundless Retreat 2023
August 11, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - August 14, 2023 @ 10:00 am PDT$385
Dates: Friday, August, 11, 2023 at 12pm to Monday, August, 14, 2023 at 10am
A private retreat venue near Ukiah, CA. Venue will be disclosed to registered attendees prior to the event.
Ages: This is an 18+ event.
The 2023 Boundless Retreat
The Boundless Retreat is a four day / three night intimate kinky camping event that is held annually at a beautiful, secluded resort just a few hours North of San Francisco. The event brings together people and experiences from every corner of the kink world. Boundless embraces those who are new and curious, and those who may already be wise and experienced.
Included in your price:
- Tent camping spaces
- Catered meals
- Real bathrooms
- Hot showers
- A swimming pool and hot tub
- Education and classes from national kink and sexuality presenters
- Two fully equipped dungeon play spaces
- Boundless YOU•NIVERSITY camper led classes and events
- Entertainment and community
Tickets prices for the Boundless Retreat are available on a tiered pricing schedule where the earlier you buy your tickets the more that you will save on the event.
General Admission Ticket Dates & Prices:
- November 18 – January 15th: $385
- January 16th – March 17th: $445
- March 18th – June 18th: $470
- June 18th – August 5th: $510
Volunteer Opportunities Tickets
Running the Boundless Retreat takes not only our organizing team, but a staff of approximately 25 volunteers throughout the weekend. If you are willing to donate a portion of your time, we are offering discounted tickets in appreciation.
- Volunteer Admission: $335
For more information on our volunteer opportunities, and to get access to the volunteer tickets, please submit our Volunteer Request Form and our volunteer coordinator will reach out to you.
If the Boundless Retreat is something that you’d love to do but is not something that fits within your budget, we are offering a limited number of Scholarship Admission tickets.
- Scholarship Admission: $150
To apply for a scholarship, please contact our Registration Team.
Other Camping & Accommodations
For an additional cost, we will be offering a limited number of additional accommodations including:
- Wood Tents
- Summer Tents
- RV Camping
- Car Camping
- Dormitory style bunk rooms
Tickets for additional accommodations will go on sale in April of 2023, and are available on first-purchased basis. For additional information on housing options, please contact the Boundless Registration team.
Given that COVID still remains a reality for all of us, we want you to understand that we continue to follow the latest science, updates, and best practices from the CDC and state and local governments. While we are holding this event, it is the attendees choice to register for and attend the event. If this changes prior to the event in 2023, further communications will be sent out.
For the safety of you and our community members, this and future in-person play parties, vaccines are mandatory.
- Antigen testing will be required at the entry to the event. You may bring an unopened test with you, or purchase one along with your ticket. A negative test result at the door will be required for entrance to the event.
- You will need to provide your proof of full vaccination + at least one booster (two Pfizer/Moderna or one J&J plus booster, at least two weeks after the second vaccine must have passed) and photo ID at the door. We will accept your vaccination card, or the CA Digital Covid Vaccination Record.
- Due to the rapid spread of the Omicron variant, PCR test results prior to the event will no longer be accepted for entry.
If you are uncomfortable with, or cannot meet these requirements then we look forward to having you attend another event with us at a later date. If you test positive for Covid at the door, you will be issued credit for another Boundless event as defined in the Cancellation Policy.
Event Cancelation, Transfers & Refund Policy
Together, we are Boundless. We are you. We are not a huge corporation or a for-profit business. We are all-volunteer organization who in loving commitment work hard to bring you one of the best kink weekends and kink communities possible. We are all going through this unprecedented time together.
The production of the Retreat represents a significant portion of our budget and operational expense, and requires that we put down deposits in advance with our vendors to be able to produce this event. Please ensure that you fully understand our Cancelation, Transfer, and Refund Policy as when you choose to attend this event.
If you have any questions about the 2023 Boundless Retreat, please contact us at Registration@boundlessevents.org, and we will be happy provide the information that you require.
Be Boundless on Bloom
We’re collaborating with the Bloom Community app to help the Boundless community connect! Bloom is a social app with a strong consent culture that helps people meet around events. We invite you to download the Bloom app and join the Boundless Happy Hour event to connect and chat with like-minded people.
Meet the Community
Want to see who’s going, match, chat, and meet the community? Check out the Boundless Oakland Happy Hour event on the Bloom Community app to get a head start on connecting with fellow attendees!